PitchCentral for Playwrights
We provide a unique platform that allows you, as an experienced playwright, to “pitch” your script to the network of producers and theatre companies using PitchCentral.
Here’s how it works. On signing up to PitchCentral you will be provided your own personal submissions page for your specific project. This page allows you upload a brief pitch along with a mini biography highlighting your past achievements, previous work, awards etc. You also include a script synopsis, a detailed breakdown of play length, cast size, genre and any funding or attached talent already committed to the project. In addition, you can upload reviews and press coverage from previously produced work along with any audio/video files related to your submission.
- Your own personal submission page
- Update your submission as often as you like
- Ability to notify producers on upcoming readings or workshops
- Monitor submission views
- Producers can contact you directly or via the site
- PitchCentral has no proprietary interest in your rights
- You negotiate with producers directly
PitchCentral provides an ideal opportunity for you to sell your experience as a writer, showcasing what marks you out from the crowd.
Who can see Unperformed Works?
Only Producer Members can view unperformed works.
Who can see Performed Works?
All PitchCentral Members Members can view performed works.